Vegetable tanned leather sole, Rose Gold silk Fabric, Beads, Gold dabka
Extremely beautiful Rose Gold fabric jutti embellished with white beads and zardosi work. This jutti is truly a stunner and love at first site.
• Upper/Panna -Rose Gold fabric embellished with beads and zardosi work
• Back/Adda – Rose Gold fabric embellished with beads and zardosi work
• Lining – Leather
• Padding – Double Cushioning for extra comfort
• Sole/Talla – Vegetable tanned leather sole
1. Please mention the size you wish to order (Buyer should measure the foot from toe to heel).
2. If you have a wide foot or you are in between sizes (for example a US 8.5) then please go half size up or message to find the right size.
3. Juttis are made a little snug and take shape of your foot after little wearing.
4. The products shipped will be similar as shown in the picture. There might be a slight variation as all the products are handmade.
HISTORY AND FACTS ABOUT JUTTIS:
Jutti is a perfect example of rich Indian culture, heritage and artisanship.
• Inherently, Jutti/mojari, was extremely popular amongst the rich and powerful kings and the queens.
• A pair of Jutti is UNIDIRECTIONAL- they have no left and right distinction and over time take the shape of the foot.
• A Jutti is inevitably FLAT-SOLED with a close upper and is really light weight.
• UNEMBELLISHED/PRINTED juttis are used for everyday use for both men and women.
• BEADED/EMBELLISHED/EMBROIDERED juttis are perfect for wedding, festivals, parties and special occasions.
• The shoe upper, shoe back and sole is stitched (not pasted) by cotton thread which is environment friendly.
• VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER is used for making jutti.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
Custom tab for all product pages. Enter custom content you want to show here...