black silk fabric, vegetable tanned leather sole, gold copper sequins, black beads
‘BOLD BLACK’ is an extraordinary jutti intricately hand embroidered by our finest artisans.
Black silk base with black beads and gold copper sequins arranged in beautiful pattern.
Like its name, it’s bold, elegant, timeless and graceful!!
PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION AND ANY OUTFIT!!
*Ethnic Shoes/Women Flats/Handmade Indian Designer Women Shoes or Slippers/Royal shoes/traditional style Women/Wedding Shoes/Bridal Shoes
• Upper/Panna -Black fabric base embellished with black beads and gold copper sequins.
• Back/Adda – Black fabric base embellished with black beads and gold copper sequins.
• Lining – Leather
• Padding – Double Cushioning for extra comfort
• Sole/Talla – Vegetable tanned leather sole
1. Please mention the size you wish to order (Buyer should measure the foot from toe to heel).
2. If you have a wide foot or you are in between sizes (for example a US 8.5) then please go half size up or message to find the right size.
3. Juttis are made a little snug and take shape of your foot after little wearing.
4. The products shipped will be similar as shown in the picture. There might be a slight variation as all the products are handmade.
HISTORY AND FACTS ABOUT JUTTIS:
Jutti is a perfect example of rich Indian culture, heritage and artisanship.
• Inherently, Jutti/mojari, was extremely popular amongst the rich and powerful kings and the queens.
• A pair of Jutti is UNIDIRECTIONAL- they have no left and right distinction and over time take the shape of the foot.
• A Jutti is inevitably FLAT-SOLED with a close upper sewn to it keeping it really light weight.
• UNEMBELLISHED/PRINTED juttis are used for everyday use for both men and women.
• BEADED/EMBELLISHED/EMBROIDERED juttis are perfect for wedding, festivals, parties and special occasions.
• The upper section of the jutti (known as PANNA) is made of a single piece of leather or textile (plain/ embellished/embroidered). The bonding of the shoe upper and shoe back (known as ADDA) to the sole (known as TALLA) is done by cotton thread which is environment friendly.
• VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER is used for making jutti.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
Custom tab for all product pages. Enter custom content you want to show here...