Vegetable tanned leather sole, Silver fabric with sequins
Timeless beauty is ‘SILVER SEQUIN’ to be clubbed with any outfit to get the stunning glaze.
This subtle jutti is a contemporary classic pair of juttis which is a perfect accompaniment to just about anything.
*Ethnic Shoes/Women Flats/Handmade Indian Designer Women Shoes or Slippers/Royal shoes/traditional style Women, Punjabi Jutti for Women
• Upper/Panna – Silver fabric with sequin and rhinestones
• Back/Adda – Silver fabric with sequin and rhinestones
• Lining – Leather
• Padding – Double Cushioning for extra comfort
• Sole/Talla – Vegetable tanned leather sole
1. If you are in between sizes, for example a US 8 then please go for a US 8.5, because the Juttis are made a little snug so runs small. Please order one size up.
3. The products shipped will be similar as shown in the picture. There might be a slight variation as all the products are handmade.
Jutti is another example of rich Indian culture, heritage and artisan ship.
• Inherently, Jutti/mojari, was extremely popular amongst the kings and the queens who belonged to the richest era of Indian history.
• A pair of Jutti is unidirectional i.e. they have no left and right distinction and over time take the shape of the foot.
• A Jutti is inevitably flat-soled with a close upper sewn to it keeping it really light weight.
• Unembellished /printed juttis are used for everyday use for both men and women while beaded/embellished/embroidered juttis are perfect for wedding, festivals, parties and special occasions.
• The upper section of the jutti (known as Panna) is made of a single piece of leather/textile- plain/ embellished/embroidered. The bonding of the upper and back (known as Adda) to the sole (known as Talla) is done by cotton thread which is environment friendly. Vegetable tanned leather is used for jutti making.
1. Standard Shipping via DHL Ecomm- It takes approx 8-12 business days once the product is dispatched.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
Custom tab for all product pages. Enter custom content you want to show here...