Vegetable tanned leather sole, Beads, pink embellished with mirror
Extremely beautiful off Pink fabric jutti with silver plastic mirror. This jutti is truly a stunner and love at first site.
*Punjabi Jutti For Ladies, Mojari Shoes, Pink Mirror Bridal Shoes, Pink Women Jutti, Indian Ethnic Shoes, Women Mojaris, Women Khussa
• Upper/Panna – Pink fabric embellished with mirror
• Back/Adda – Pink fabric
• Lining – Leather
• Padding – Double Cushioning for extra comfort
• Sole/Talla – Vegetable tanned leather sole
1. Please mention the size you would like to order as per the size chart when you checkout. (Buyer should measure the foot from toe to heel)
2. . If you are in between sizes, for example a US 8 then please go for a US 8.5, because the Juttis are made a little snug so runs small. Please order one size up.
3. The products shipped will be similar as shown in the picture. There might be a slight variation as all the products are handmade.
Jutti is another example of rich Indian culture, heritage and artisan ship.
• Inherently, Jutti/mojari, was extremely popular amongst the kings and the queens who belonged to the richest era of Indian history.
• Punjabi Juttis were originally made out of pure leather. Today, fine embroidery, pearls, beads, and stones have been used to give the Juttis a touch of elegance along with the essence of true Indian tradition.
• You can wear it from day to day wear, weddings, religious occasions, to parties and festivals. It provides an essential ethnic appeal to the person wearing them.
• Juttis are part of ceremonial attire, especially at weddings. Unembellished /printed juttis are used for everyday use for both men and women while beaded/embellished/embroidered juttis are perfect for wedding, festivals and parties.
• A pair of Jutti is unidirectional i.e. they have no left and right distinction and over time take the shape of the foot.
• A Jutti is inevitably flat-soled with a close upper sewn to it keeping it really light weight.
• Vegetable tanned leather is used for jutti making.
• The upper section of the jutti (known as Panna) is made of a single piece of leather or textile- embellished and embroidered with beads, bells, mirrors and other adornments. The bonding of the upper and back (known as Adda) to the sole (known as Talla) is done by cotton thread which is environment friendly.
SHIPPING OPTIONS: (For more details, please convo)
1. Standard Shipping will take approx 8-12 business days once the product is dispatched. We deliver via DHL Ecomm.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
Custom tab for all product pages. Enter custom content you want to show here...