leather sole, Off white silk fabric, lace, gold metal coins, beads
‘WHITE ELEGANCE’ is an extraordinary jutti and is truly elegant, timeless and graceful!!
White silk base with delicate traditional Rajasthani gold lace (gota), gold copper coin embellishment and beads.
Club it with white gown/ lehenga/any outfit.
Punjabi Jutti / Khussa/ mojari / Ethnic shoes/ Women Flats/Handmade Indian Designer Women Shoes or Slippers/ Royal shoes/ traditional style Women / Wedding Shoes / Bridal Shoes
• Upper/Panna -White silk fabric base embellished with gold lace, gold coins and beads
• Back/Adda – Fabric base embellished with gold lace
• Lining – Leather
• Padding – Double Cushioning for extra comfort
• Sole/Talla – Vegetable tanned leather sole
1. Please mention the size you wish to order as per the size chart when you checkout. (Buyer should measure the foot from toe to heel)
2. . If you have a wide foot or you are in between sizes (for example a US 8.5) then please go half size up or message to find the right size.
3. Juttis are made a little snug and take shape of your foot after little wearing.
4. The products shipped will be similar as shown in the picture. There might be a slight variation in color as all the products are handmade.
Jutti is another example of rich Indian culture, heritage and artisan ship.
• Inherently, Jutti/mojari, was extremely popular amongst the kings and the queens who belonged to the richest era of Indian history.
• A pair of Jutti is unidirectional i.e. they have no left and right distinction and over time take the shape of the foot.
• A Jutti is inevitably flat-soled with a close upper sewn to it keeping it really light weight.
• Unembellished /printed juttis are used for everyday use for both men and women while beaded/embellished/embroidered juttis are perfect for wedding, festivals, parties and special occasions.
• The upper section of the jutti (known as Panna) is made of a single piece of leather/textile- plain/ embellished/embroidered. The bonding of the upper and back (known as Adda) to the sole (known as Talla) is done by cotton thread which is environment friendly. Vegetable tanned leather is used for jutti making.
36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
Custom tab for all product pages. Enter custom content you want to show here...