ZERO WASTE round face linen sponge
Eco-friendly LINEN washable sponges are the perfect replacement for disposable sponges. Simply throw them in the washing machine or dishwasher and reuse.
These sponges are perfect for washing and lightly exfoliating your face.
made of natural linen fabric certified Oeko-Tex Standard
cream white waffle linen
cream white terry linen
80% Kapok fiber (it is obtained from the seed hairs of kapok trees) – is a natural cellulosic fiber odorless, fluffy, nontoxic, nonallergic, and resistant to rot. Traditionally, kapok fiber is used as the stuffing for pillows, bedding, and some soft toys.
20% Hollow fiber
Environmental friendliness. In its production, aggressive chemicals are not used, including glue that causes irritation of the mucous membrane.
Sustainability. The material does not give in to rotting and reproduction in it of pathogenic bacteria.
Size : +-10 cm x 1 cm / +-4″ x 0.4″
Because each item is handmade, size maybe not exact.
1. One square dish/face sponge +- 10 cm x 10 cm x 1 cm / 4″ x 4″ x 0.4″
2. One round face sponge +-10 cm x 1 cm / +-4″ x 0.4″
3. One rectangular dish/face sponge +- 10 cm x 13 cm x 1 cm / +- 4″ x 5″ x 0.4″
4. One rectangular body wash sponge +- 10 cm x 20 cm x 2 cm / +- 4″ x 8″ x 0.8″
5. One washing mitten +- 13 cm x 25 cm / +- 5″ x 10″
6. One One WAFFLE & TERRY WASHCLOTH +- 26 cm x 26 cm / +- 10″ x 10″
7. One waffle washcloth
8. One puffed waffle washcloth
– machine wash gentle;
– hand wash.
Custom tab for all product pages. Enter custom content you want to show here...